Durable, chemical resistant Durlon gaskets – made to order
As an authorized Durlon gasket fabricator and distributor with over fifty years combined sealing experience, we’re proud to provide our clients with high-quality products on demand. Because we fabricate on-site, we provide Durlon gaskets in small and large quantities in short lead times.
Used in industries like power generation, water processing/purification, chemical processing, petroleum and refining, it’s vital that your Durlon gaskets are manufactured to the highest standards. Poorly manufactured products can be responsible for failures that result in costly downtime for your facility.
Our offering of Durlon gaskets includes:
Expert Gasket offers a full range of our Durlon gaskets. Some of our most popular products include:
- Durlon 7900: This economical gasket material is ideal for moderate service in piping and related equipment.
- Durlon 8400: A high-performance gasket of exceptional durability, this product is primarily used in high temperature environments.
- Durlon 8700: This gasket material is combined with high-grade neoprene rubber, making it resistant to ozone, oils and non-aromatic solvents.
- Durlon 9000 and 9000N: Produced from inorganic gasket materials, this product is ideal for clients whose industries demand a high resistance to aggressive chemicals.
- Durlon 9400: A very flexible high-performance gasket with exceptional sealing ability, this gasket also has good electrical conducting properties.
When you want your facility to run reliably at its optimal output, it’s vital to ensure that you’re using high-quality Durlon gaskets from manufacturers that share your standards. Contact us at Expert Gasket & Seal, and we’ll deliver – every time!