FDA Compliant Seals, Gaskets and Connectors
Gaskets and Seals That Are Designed for Food and Drug Compliance
Due to the unique and important needs of the food processing and pharmaceutical industries, there are strict rules surrounding the types of products and materials that are used in the processing equipment. This, of course, includes gaskets, seals and other related components. As a result, food processing companies and pharmaceutical companies need gaskets for their equipment to be made out of unique FDA compliant materials.
Our products include:
- PTFE Sheet and Gaskets
- Durlon 9000/9600 FDA Sheet and Gaskets
- FDA Rubber Sheet Including Nitrile, EPDM, Neoprene, Viton® and Silicone
- Standard in Line, MPU, I-Line, Q-Line Pipe and Sanitary Gaskets
- Siftex FDA Flexible Connectors
- FDA Vulcanized & Molded O-Rings
Want to learn more about our FDA compliant products and inventory? Contact Us Today!
Why Buy FDA Compliant Gaskets and Seals from Expert Gasket?
- Chemical compatibility: Expert Gasket’s FDA gaskets are fabricated from approved materials that are compatible with the food, pharmaceutical compound or media being used.
- Thermal stability: FDA materials available for a wide range of temperature conditions, from subzero to over 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Material choice: Multiple FDA gasket materials – silicone, Viton®, Teflon™, Durlon® products and others.
- Quality and reliability: Expert Gasket does not cut corners, and we use high tech processes to deliver the best in product quality and precision for our clients.
- Compliant accessories: Expert Gasket & Seal also supplies FDA compliant tubing, O-rings, custom PTFE seals and custom molded rubber products in addition to our FDA gaskets and seals.
FDA Compliant Flexible Connectors
Expert Gasket & Seal is an authorized distributor for Siftex® flexible connectors. Our sealing and application experience combined with Siftex’s 30+ years of direct product knowledge can help solve the most difficult material transfer problems.
We provide a variety of materials and sizes available for food service, chemical and other material transfer applications. These include FDA gum rubber, FDA rubber coated nylon, clear thermoplastic polyurethane, polyester and nylon fabrics and others.
Siftex® Flexible Connectors serve many industries, including:
- Plastic Resin & Mineral Processing
- Food Service Processing
- Chemical Processing
- Flour & Grain Milling
- Sifting & Screening
Use our experience and knowledge to help you choose the best solution for your FDA gasket or seal application.